Check out answers to frequently asked questions listed below!
Student who drop an online course during the first seven calendar days of a course will receive a 100% refund. To view BARTonline’s refund policy, please view the Tuition Refund Policy.
BARTonline is obligated to verify prerequisite eligibility for all courses requiring a prerequisite. Prerequisite documentation is required for ALL students, regardless of their degree-seeking status with Barton. For more information regarding the policy and prerequisite deadlines, please view the Prerequisite Policy page.
To determine what textbooks are required for your courses and to purchase them, please visit the BARTonline Bookstore hosted by eCampus.
BARTonline charges $150 per semester credit hour except for MLTC (Medical Lab Technician) eCourses. MTLC courses require additional fees. This rate is the same for all students, regardless if you are a Kansas resident or not. The only other expense is the cost of textbooks and/or materials, which varies by course.
Barton Community College offers free online tutoring to BARTonline students through Tutor.com. To inquire about a tutor.com account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information regarding tutoring services for our on-campus and military students, please visit the Tutoring Services webpage.
Barton Community College’s Student Services department offers a variety of services to students to guide them through their college experience. Student Services can assist you with topics such as Admissions, Apply for Graduation, Disability Services and more. Visit the Student Services webpage page to find out how Barton can help you!
Barton Community College is a regionally accredited college. For more information on Barton’s accreditation, please visit the Accreditation webpage.
Barton Community College is proud to be a military friendly school and is happy assist you with questions regarding tuition assistance, Veteran’s Benefits, military evaluations, and more. Please visit the Military Options webpage for more information.
- A working computer with 1 GB of RAM or higher with ordinary monitor (desktop or laptop.) Mobile devices (phones or tablets) will not work with Examity. For minimum system requirements , see https://examity.com/faqs-students/
- A wired high-speed internet connection (3 Mbps). A wireless internet connection is not recommended.
- Any webcam that Is able to be moved to be able to show the entire working space
- Working speakers connected to the computer.
- A microphone connected to the computer (consider a webcam with a built-in microphone).
- The pop-up blocker in your browser must be disabled for Examity.com.
- If you have questions or concerns, you can email email@example.com and arrange to do a system check with someone on Examity’s support team.