Do you need to take a MATH placement test? We are now using ACCUPLACER for all MATH placement testing. Below are the instructions on how to get set up with an ACCUPLACER account.
Please review the options below and then email email@example.com with the following information:
Barton Student ID
Date of birth
Which campus you take classes at
Which option you are selecting to take the placement test from the list below
Option 1: Virtual – Remote Proctoring
Have your ACCUPLACER test proctored online from just about anywhere with BVirtual! This option enables you to take the ACCUPLACER test at any location. You must have an appropriate Barton student ID and your computer must meet the technical specifications that are required for testing.
BVirtual technical requirements:
- A well working computer with 1 GB of RAM or higher.
- A wired high-speed internet connection (3 Mbps). A wireless internet connection is not recommended.
- Any webcam with 640x480 video pixel resolution (a laptop camera is acceptable)
- Working speakers connected to the computer.
- A microphone connected to the computer (consider a webcam with a built-in microphone).
- Flash player version 7 or higher.
- Browser compatibility: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
Option 2: Off Campus – Remote Proctoring
(please note, there may be a fee charged as determined by the testing facility)
Take your test at a local testing center. This will enable you to take your Accuplacer test on a different campus with a human proctor.
Option 3: On the Barton County Campus in Great Bend, Kansas.
Option 4: ACT, SAT, CLEP and DANTES
(please note, the availability of this option will be determined on an individual basis)
For information regarding the use of ACT, SAT, CLEP, and DANTES scores in place of a placement test please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for Your Placement Test