Your Community College Solution

Federal Financial Aid

When you are paying for your education there are several kinds of financial aid that you should consider.  As a participating school in Title IV Federal Aid programs Barton Community College is able to offer our qualifying students federal grants, federal direct student loans and federal work study. In addition to Federal Financial Aid, Barton offers scholarships for numerous activities, sports and academic accomplishments to help make your education with us as affordable as possible!


Federal Financial Aid – Title IV

To apply for Federal financial aid, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed. Students may apply through FAFSA on the Web at There is no charge to have an application processed. Please view the Deadlines and Important Dates for Federal Financial Aid page.


Every school listed on the FAFSA will receive a copy of the information electronically in the form of an Electronic Student Aid Report (ESAR). Students must reapply each academic year to re-establish eligibility for continued financial assistance. Barton's institutional policy is prior to the disbursement of any federal aid, an official copy of the student's high school transcript or GED transcript must be on record with Barton's Enrollment Services office.


If you have any questions regarding financial aid, please feel free to contact:

or call the following toll free number: 1-866-257-2574.


For more contact information, communication details or to schedule an appointment with a financial aid advisor please visit the Barton - Office of Financial Aid page.


Barton Community College