Courses & Programs
Accessing a Canvas Course
The course you are enrolled in is a CANVAS course. Instead of accessing it through BARTonline/GENIUS you will need to login directly to your Barton Portal. If you have issues gaining access or you do not know how to go to the Barton Portal please follow the directions below:
1. Go to http://bartonline.org/login.html.
2. There will then be four boxes showing. You will need to click on the MyBarton Portal box.
3. It will then take you to a Login Page. If you have accessed your Barton Portal before you will go ahead and put your login credentials in. If it is your first time logging in you will want to follow the directions on the right hand side for additional information on logging in.
4. After successfully logging in there will be three boxes on the left hand side under the “Student Access Points.” You will want to click on the “CANVAS BARTonline” box. (It should be the 2nd one down)
5. That will direct you into CANVAS. You will see the “Courses” tab on the left hand side.
If you are have technical difficulties with CANVAS feel free to contact the CANVAS Helpdesk by phone (844-711-0949) or you can chat with them at (https://cases.canvaslms.com/apex/liveagentchat).